Lizette's 4 week birthday
Lizette has had a very busy week. On Sunday was Lizette's first "real" bath. She enjoyed it more than the sponge baths that we were giving her. Today is also her 4 week birthday. She is looking so big to me. It is crazy how fast she has grown. We just love her so much.
As for Tyler and I. Tyler is doing really well at his job. This is his third week and he is in charge of a project already. He is really happy that he knows what he is doing. As for me, I am still recovering. I went to the doctor yesterday because I am still in pain. The doctor told me that I have a yeast infection! I have never had one before, so it is only fitting that I get my first one now! The doctor also reminded me that Tyler and I can not "try to make Lizette a big sister". I laughed in her face. Tyler asked to see a signed doctor's note. Then I laughed in his face. I just couldn't believe that the doctor needed to remind me of that - LIKE I DON'T ALREADY KNOW!
Enjoy these pictures of Lizette.
Lizette taking her first bath
Lizette taking a nap with Tyler
Lizette at her one month birthday
6 comments:
Dearest Harriet - I am deeply concerned that you refer to the sacred act of marriage as "the nasty," but then again, if I was with Tyler I would call it the nasty too. P.S. Remember now that you've had a baby, twice a month is the new twice a day.
Happy Birthday to Lizette! She doesn't look a day over 2 weeks :) As for the two of you, do we need to get Tyler fixed? LOL, I have a feeling Lizette won't be an only child.
Good thing some great friend of yours got a bath so Lizette could be clean and not smell like Tyler!
What - no pictures of the yeast infection?
I just noticed that you edited your post... ha ha... hey, did I tell you I'm not coming into town until Thursday now?
Congrats Candice!!!
she is such a cutie!
oh and HIIII haven't seen you since Jr. High and a small handful of times in high school, buuut after Katie's blog I had to peek at the baby :P
best wishes!
-Erin Bredeson-
Post a Comment