Thursday, May 17, 2007

DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION

Every time I see this clip from Malcolm in the Middle. I think of Cristin Lassen. I remember when she was really into Dance, Dance Revolution aka DDR. I even think she wanted to put a dance off together when we lived in Wymount. I would always joke with her that I wanted DDR at my baby shower, needless to say that never happened. So here is a tribute to Cristin and her old obsession with DDR.

5 comments:

Katie said...

"We lost him Lois, he belongs to everyone now." LOL

Jamie said...

Candace, that video made me very happy. My favorite parts on this show are when Hal dances.

Cristin said...

You know, I was watching this again this morning because it makes me so happy and I noticed that they aren't even dancing on the marks! Plus, all the hand movements aren't necessary to win the game... the next time I go to an arcade and play this I am going to ignore the marks, do really good hand movements, wear flashy a costume and see if anyone notices.

Danica said...

Haha, you guys crack me up. By the way, Zack's dad bought DDR on Playstation b/c he thought it would be good exercise. Isn't that cute? Also, I remember first seeing DDR at Upland High in my 11th grade AP Psych class, where my fellow Asian students convinced my teacher to let us play it during class.

Trisha said...

I love this clip and, sad to say, have seen it several times before. I do remember Cristin's obsession with DDR...what a weirdo.