5 YEARS???

So on Thursday, August 9, was our 5 Year Anniversary. I can't believe it has been five years since our wedding. It doesn't seem all that long ago, but then again we look so young in our wedding pictures. I remember that it was a really hot day. And I was miserable taking pictures, because I felt that I was sweating from every pore. And I remember that our wedding reception was just beautiful with 60 feet of food, two ice sculptures, and hundreds of plants. And the greatest thing was that we didn't have to help clean up a thing!! My cousins, and some that I am not going to name (even though Tyler and I helped with their wedding 9 months prior- It was suppose to be an outdoor reception, but it was pouring rain that day. So Tyler and I had to move everything from outside to the inside. And we were completely soak. And Tyler and I were just dating at the time, luckily Tyler helped me.) complained that they had to help clean up at our wedding. And it reminds me what comes around goes around.
Also, remember that a couple other people got married that day. They were even friends, who I am also not going to name, who copied us and got married on the same day, but just a couple of hours later. Then they decided to have a baby 2 days after us. I guess Tyler and I are trendy. Real trendy.
6 comments:
I think you are being conservative by guessing only 60 feet of food. It was crazy. Your wedding was psycho crazy. You built a fountain, ice sculptures, a gazebo, lots of tables covered with umbrellas, and a FOREST... all in the cultural hall. Anyway, I'm glad you have made it 5 years. Good job Candler.
You didn't mention how you copy us. Hmmm. Married 9 months after us, and had a baby 9 months after us. Then you moved into our old house. I am seeing a pattern.
Congrats Candler on 5 years!! Did you do something fun to celebrate?
I think I got lost for 30 minutes in your reception...I was a little scared, but at least I had plenty of food and all the punch with purple sugar-lined cups I could take in! Few, what a relief when I found my way out! LOL, I loved it, but I wouldn't expect anything less from the Lassens! Happy Anniversary! Isn't it weird? Time flies when you are having fun! I am still trying to figure out how you were able to start dating after us, get married after us, graduate before us, and have kids before us. HMMMM, You guys left us in the dust!
Bite me! You just happened to be one step ahead.
Wait a minute, you copied Drew and I. Example one: You got married the same day weekend us.
Example 2: You had your reception same place as us.
Example 3: You went on the same honeymoon as us.
Example 4: You started trying shortly after we found out that we were having a baby.
Example 5: You named your baby after our baby.
Ha, ha. I hope you know I'm joking. I'm glad to have you as a sister-IN-LAW
ASHLEY-.
I have been waiting for your comment. What took you so long! I guess I am glad to be your IN-LAW as well. I hope you finally like me as much you liked Jess. j/k
Post a Comment