Friday, April 11, 2008

ONe Year Check Up

So Lizette had her one year check up today. The appointment was at 3:15, but the doctor didn't see us until 4:15. Even though the doctor was running late, she didn't rush Lizette's appointment. Here are Lizette's stats:

Weight = 20.3 pounds
Height = 31.5 inches
Head = 18 inches

I just love Lizette's doctor, even though we are on a crappy HMO. The doctor always makes me feel like I have the best and the smartest baby she has ever seen, I bet she does that with everyone.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, I think Chloe weighs more! Yeah Chloe! Sure Lizette is 6 months younger, but hey if she weighs more than anyone that is an accomplishment.

Heather and Spencer said...

I love Ryan's Dr too, even though we have a "crappy HMO". It is really nice when they are willing to take the time with you.