Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Breakfast with Daddy



Every morning when Tyler wakes up Lizette to have breakfast with him before he heads off to work. Lizette gets so excited when she see the bowl of cereal. As soon as prayer is done she points at the bowl. She gets a big mouth full and is already egger for the next bite. She is so cute. If we don't put the box of cereal away she will point at the box and say numm-numm. And yes her favorite cereal is the same as her Daddy, Frosted Mini Wheat, Big Bite. She is getting way to smart for her own good..



4 comments:

Shannon said...

That is too cute! I bet she has some healthy diapers also - lol :)

Cristin said...

Does Tyler wake up Lizette on purpose? That's CRAZY... it's almost 9 a.m. and I'm tip toe-ing around the house not to wake up Luke.

Katie said...

That is so cute! I love that they share those special moments together. What a big girl!
BTW: sorry you had to deal with a sick baby recently too. How is she feeling?

The Knappy Crew said...

So cute! I love when my little ones adore their daddy and everything they do together is so amazing to them.