Tuesday, November 4, 2008

WE VOTED


HORRIBLE PICTURE, but who cares, I am so happy that we live in the United States, and that we can VOTE..

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Horrible picture? Whatev.. You look hot. I love America too. What an amazing blessing we have.

Cristin said...

Hey Tyler, sorry Nader didn't win.

Ashley said...

Candace you look so tiny!

Katie said...

Hooray for voting and for America. I thank our Heavenly Father in my prayers for this wonderful country where we can have opinions.

And yes Candace, you look HOT!!!! MUY CALIENTE! It was great seeing you the other day, thanks for coming out!

MaryAnn said...

So Candace how do you keep such a hot bod? You look great! I am glad you voted it looks as though every vote counted to get prop8 passed. I am so grateful to live in the USA!

Shannon said...

Don't you vote absentee? I love it! Much easier with the kids!