Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bathtub Diving

For the past two month, Lizette likes to go dunk her head underwater while she is taking a bath. She will do it at least 3 times during bath time. We have never encouraged her to do it, and I try not to freak out when she goes under, because I don't want her to be afraid of the water either. I just make sure that one of us is watching her like a hawk when she is in the water. She has NO FEAR when it comes to water. I video taped it about a month ago, and I finally uploaded it. She is so funny. At the very end, it makes me laugh because she is totally checking herself out in the mirror. It makes me laugh every time.

3 comments:

The Sacolles Family said...

That is too cute....I think it is so funny how ALL kids like to look at themselves at themselves in the mirror.

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! That was HILARIOUS! I just thought it was so cute that she laughed so hard after she pulled her face out of the water. What a cutie pie!

Stephanie said...

whats your email addy?I went private and wanted to add you