Moving on Up
The beginning of June, Tyler decided to change Lizette's bed to a toddler bed. The two previous nights, Lizette was some how pulling her elbow out - Nursemaid's elbow - luckily Tyler and I were able to pop it back into place. (this happens every so often) But it is AWFUL, especially when Tyler and I can't pop it back. Tyler thought she was trying to climb out of the crib but I wasn't convinced because she has NEVER tried to climb out before.
I have been so tired lately the last thing I wanted to deal with is fighting with a toddler to take a nap or to go to bed. Lizette has been pretty good. We had to walk her back to her bed a couple times at night time, but so far so go. She has been playing so hard that nap time has been pretty good, there have been a couple of napless days. Hopefully it will continue to be a great adjustment. But she looks really cute sleeping in her big girl bed. Lizette also loves to tell Daddy it is bedtime and have him sleep in her bed and shut her door, and say, "Good night. I love you."
But for the record, she did pull her elbow out the first night in her toddler bed. I don't know what she has been doing, but luckily she hasn't done it since.
2 comments:
Well, I guess you know where Tyler can sleep if you guys ever get in a fight.
This is soo cute! I can't belive how big she is getting. Aww!
Post a Comment