Sunday, March 11, 2007

PRESSURE TO START A BLOG

Hello All,

So I have been pressured to start a blog. So here I am giving into peer pressure. As many of you know that Tyler and I are expecting our first baby any day now, Tyler is finishing up his masters next week, and he has two finals next week. We decided that we didn't have enough going on in our lives, So we bought a car!! We were planning on buying a (new to us) car in a year or two. We were looking to get something a bit bigger, like a Honda CRV, Toyota RAV4, or a Ford Escape. We have been researching them and they were a bit expensive (about 10,000 to 12,000) with over 100,000 miles. I was browsing Craigslist on Saturday Morning in the cars section. I mentioned to Tyler that I saw a 2002 Ford Escape for $6,500.00 with 68,000 miles on it. We decided to go take a gander at the car with no intentions of really buying it. When we saw it we knew it was a good deal. So we wrote a check and bought it. We are very excited, it will make it a lot easier with a baby and the gear that comes with it! NOW WE ARE SOMEWHAT READY FOR THE BABY!

5 comments:

Cristin said...

Wow. Your baby looks like a sheephead attached to a little blanket. Very cute.

Erik said...

Wow guys,
Great deal on the car! What a find. Cheers,
Erik

Danica said...

Hey Bartons! Congrats on the almost here arrival! That's such great news. Good luck with everything!!!

George said...

Hey Candace,

It's Shannon and George. Remember us? The good old days in Wymount Terrace! How exciting about the baby! You'll have to get our email address from Cristin and let us know how you've been and get your information! Talk to you later and good luck on the new baby!

Shannon

Anonymous said...

Congrat's barton family,your baby girl is beautiful. Goodluck with everything.




Co-worker
Ebony Wycoff