Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve with the Lassen's

Like every Christmas Eve before, we always spend it with my side of the family, the Lassen's. We always have pork roast, potatoes, gravy, and rolls. As always it was really delicious. Then the kids reenact the Nativity Scene. Lizette was baby Jesus, Since Lizette is the youngest cousin at the time, there was no fighting on who got to play the big role. Lizette was a great Baby Jesus, she didn't move around, she just sat there through the whole program. I also love seeing the little kids dress up. especially the little ones like Leyna & Luke. After the Nativity scene we sang some Christmas songs around the Christmas tree. Then we opened Christmas presents from the gift exchange. I really enjoy spending time with family. I am grateful for family, even though I miss some of my family members that are far away, I am grateful for the family that we do have around us.






Lizette's Christmas dress that she is wearing is the dress that my Mother made for my first Christmas. My Mother gave it to me for a baby shower gift. I need to try to find some pictures of me wearing the dress.

No comments: