Happy Birthday Kelly!

So Tyler's sister Kelly had a Birthday on Friday. She was turning 30 and her husband was away. So Tyler and I decided to take Kelly out for her big birthday. Tyler, Kelly, and I first met with Holly for dinner at JJ Brewsky's Restaurant. Then Tyler, Kelly, and I went to Lazer's Star to go lazer tagging. It has been at least 10 years since the last time. I step foot into a lazer tag place. We laughed so hard when we walked in and saw tons of kids under the age of 10. Luckily, I found some coupons in the mail, so we got some free tokens for the games, and a free lazer tag game. We played a couple of games before we played our lazer tag game. One of the games was Dance, Dance Revolution. Then we played our game. We played with 3 other people, over the age of 16, luckily. It was actually quite fun. After the lazer tag we used up the rest of the tokens. We played all those stupid games where you get the tickets, and we were laughing so hard. At the end we cashed in our tickets to get our kids a little present. Lizette got a slap bracelet that she loves playing with. Overall, I think we had a great time. Maybe we have to get all the Barton siblings with their spouses together and go and play some lazer tag.....

3 comments:
I am sad I couldn't go, it looks like fun.
That's funny! You two are still as crazy as you were at Wymount! LOL
I bet you're still watching American Idol and the Bachelor? :)
Hope all is well.
Love your blog!
I am so jealous about the lazer tag, you know that, right?
Post a Comment