Sunday, May 11, 2008

You're so Vain


So Tyler is convinced that he has some crazy nose hairs. I agree that sometimes they are a little long, but I don't think they are CRAZY. Tyler talks about it all the time. He doesn't want to be that man with the CRAZY nose hair, but no one will tell him in the fear of being mean. I have bought Tyler a nose trimmer, but he states that it doesn't work well. For the past couple of years Tyler has been plucking his nose hair. Every time he plucks he says, he should buy wax and wax the "long" hairs that come out of his nose. So yesterday, he went to the store at 10 at night, for some groceries that we needed for Sunday, and he came back with wax. SO at 11:50 at night he waxed his long nose hairs. I , of course, had to take a picture because I think it is too funny. Tyler doesn't think it hurts as bad as plucking. He is going to do in again next time. He is crazy, I know.

2 comments:

The Knappy Crew said...

That is so nasty!!! Gross Tyler. You are a weirdo.

Debi Lassen said...

Tyler, you are crazy to let your wife take pictures of you waxing your nose hairs and putting it on your blog!
We love you anyway...we are used to Erik, so we can handle anything!
Love aunt Debi