Friday, June 27, 2008

Every Letter Makes A Sound



So Lizette got a new "toy" a couple of weeks ago it is a Hook on Phonics toy it has every letter of the alphabet, it also has a Letter reader tells children the letter name and sound it makes, and another button sings the the alphabet song. Okay, I really got it so I could distract her while I am making dinner, and it is educational so it is a win, win. I am actually quite pleased with this purchase. I love that it is teaching the alphabet and the different sounds that the letters make. Even though I do hear the alphabet song about 100 times a day, but so far I don't mind. Lizette loves to dance and twirl to the alphabet song, it is really cute. Maybe I will hate this after a couple more months, but as of today I love it.

6 comments:

Heather and Spencer said...

As great of a toy that that is...I hate that thing. It really is a great toy, except for the fact that when I was doing the therapy program, one of my clients had it. I loved it at first...but after a few weeks of hearing it about 100 times within 2 hours, I wanted to throw it at the wall. Enjoy it while you can still stand it!

Ashley said...

I bring out only a couple letters at a time because if Chloe sees all the letters on the fridge she will just start waving her arms around trying to knock it off the fridge. She is precious.

Valerie said...

Every letter makes a sound, and now Lizette will finally know what those sounds are, again, and again!

Shannon said...

We have that toy also, but with all the moves and letters being shoved under refrigerators, we know longer have all the alphabet - or even half of it - lol.

Glad you found her a cute, educational toy to keep her busy.

Katie said...

That is a great idea! I love it when kids have a chance to learn. i like the idea of only keeping a few letters out when it starts to wear on your nerves.

Anie said...

Definitely a GREAT toy!!!! Madi also LOVES hers! Thank you SO MUCH for the AWESOME gift!!!