SICK
So Lizette was sick the whole weekend. On Sunday she was the worse. She wouldn't move or eat she just wanted us to hold her, lay on the ground or in the beanbag chair. She would point to the Television and say "Phishes". She never really watched the movie straight through, because she would always get up and run around. But she wanted the fishes. So we rotated between The Little Mermaid, Finding Nemo, and Monsters. In the evening Tyler was holing Lizette, and she was saying, "Mama, Mama". So I stopped what I was doing to hold her; 5 minutes later she puked all over me. Immediately after, she said, "Dada, Dada". The joys of having kids. She was so sick, I couldn't be mad at her.
8 comments:
Like I told you on the phone though, it's sad when little kids are sick, but also nice because they sit still. Sorry about the puke on you. No one tells you this will happen when you have kids. Somehow when its your own child you can tolerate the barf.
Poor Lizette and poor Candace!
These are the things that moms get to experience - lol (I can say that with ease because I don't smell puke on me right now) :)
I hope she feels better.
I can't wait... :)
Did you tell her next time call for daddy when she needs to puke. I am so sorry. I hate when Chloe is sick.
We've had a bug too. Luckily no puke. Get well everyone!
Your poor baby! I am so sorry that your little one has been sick. I hope she is feeling better.
-Katie
awwwe, poor sweetheart! I really hope she feels better now!
Awwww, she's so sweet (to barf all over you like that).
Post a Comment