Tagged
List: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections and 3 surprising facts. Then tag 3 people to do the same:
I got tagged from Heather, so here you go...
3 Joys:
1. Lizette
2. Tyler
3. Food
3 Fears
1. Something happening to Lizette or Tyler
2. Never getting into a house.
3. Being Pregnant. Let me explain, I love Lizette and I am so happy that we have her and I wouldn't trade her for ANYTHING. But when I was pregnant, I always thought that their might be something wrong or the worst case scenario. I was so scared the whole time with Lizette, that I really didn't enjoy being pregnant.
3 Obsessions
1. Saving Money
2. Trying to be organized
3. My NEW washing machine
3 Surprising Facts
1. I only wash my floors by hand, even when I was 9 months pregnant.
2. I am clip coupons, and I aways use them. I love saving more than I spend. It makes me happy.
3. Some people don't know this but I ran a marathon a couple of years ago. It was the second hardest thing I have ever done in my life.
2 comments:
One of my fears should have been being prego...only because I hate it so much!
Was the first hardest thing walking the night after the marathon???
I wash my floors by hand too.
Post a Comment