Camarillo's Fiesta
So, we live in Old Town Camarillo. Tyler and I really enjoy it. All the houses are quaint and older looking. They are all different, not like the track housing. They are giving Old Town Camarillo a "face lift" and it is looking really neat. We also love Old Town Camarillo because every Saturday we can walk two blocks to the Farmer's Market and get our fruits and vegetables for the week.
This past weekend was also Camarillo's Fiesta. It was about two blocks away. We took Lizette and Marty the Manatee. They had a blast. They wanted to eat everything; cotton candy, funnel cake, shaved ice. But we told them no, we didn't want them to be all hopped up on sugar. Lizette and Marty really wanted to go on the rides, but they both were a little too small to ride the rides. She was disappointed. Maybe next year she might be able to ride the Tilt-A-World.
7 comments:
We were really bummed we weren't able to go with you guys this weekend! Maybe we will be able to go next year when Lizette and Marty are both big enough to go on the rides. Can't wait!!!
Oh that looks like so much fun. I never realized that Camarillo has a farmer's market. See, all my Camarillo-life I never knew, I totally missed out!
I'm sure Lizette will be tall enough next year, than we can put her and Luke in the gravitron!!
It is just like Marty to be such a bad influence on Lizette. You better keep a close eye on that pair!
Funnel cakes? Those are the best ever! with strawberries so yummy! how come everything taste's better at a fair? corn on the cob, shish ka bob's, cakes... I AM STARVING.
Drew and I went to our Farmers Market Friday evening and it was pretty small and it looked like only crazy, dirty, or homeless people went there. We fit right in and we got some good dinner. The live entertainment was the best a Mexican Elvis impersonator and a grungy guy that played the same song over and over.
Mmm... That makes me want a funnel cake. I want to come hang out with Lizette and Marty. Can we have a play date????
Post a Comment