FOUR MONTHS & NO JOB!
So today is Lizette's four month birthday! So I decided to throw her a party. I invited all her friends. Of course Marty was there, so was Tigger, Eeyore, and many others. And she has a new friend, Porkie the Porcupine. Daddy brought him home from Solvang last week. (Lizette gets really excited every time she see him. But of course no one compares to Marty. We also need to teach Lizette that you shouldn't eat your friends) We all had fun. Lizette wore her "good" jewelry and we had a raspberry dessert cup. She enjoyed it a lot. I can't believe that she is four months already. Time has really gone by fast. Tyler and I were talking last night how much she changes each day. She is the cutest thing ever.
On a different note: I am officially a stay-at-home mom.
Today, I quit my job. Countrywide called and asked when I was coming back. This is how the conversation went:
HR: So we are calling to see what day you are coming back to work?
ME: I decided and I am not coming back.
HR: Really.
ME: Yeah.
HR: Can I get you to put that in writing and fax it to me?
ME: No.
HR: Really.
ME: I am telling you over the phone. Can you please write it down and overnight it to me? (I was half joking)
HR: Okay
ME: Thanks, BYE.
It felt really weird to quit, but I really want to stay home with Lizette. I can't imagine anyone taking better care of her then me.
Also, for anyone who cares. I finished Harry Potter. It was a great book. Tyler and I where on the same page this morning. When he left for work. I laughed and said, "Go to work and make me money. So I can stay home and finish Harry Potter before you."
I really enjoyed the book a lot.
TODAY WAS A VERY GOOD DAY.
9 comments:
Congratulations on quitting, I bet it felt sooooooooooooooooo good. Lizette looks like she is 3 years old with those earrings on.
Thanks for letting me join in on the party, it was a fabulous time for all!!! Lizette is a very lucky girl to have such beautiful jewelery!
~Heather
First of all, Happy Birthday to Lizette. She is so grown up... I can't believe she already has so many friends. Good for her! Second, holy cow girl!! I am so excited for you to be a stay at home mom. I envy you, for both reasons...staying at home, and being a mom! Love ya!
Lizette looks like she is having a really fun time at her party. I am going to try that line sometime, "Hey Vak- go to work and make me some money so I can stay home and eat bon bons!"
Chloe must be really mad at me. We haven't had any parties for her and I haven't even begun to think about her 1st b-day party that is only in 2 months.
I love the earrings! Macie would die for a pair of those beauties!
That was really funny. What kind of push-overs do they have working in HR? Lizette is such a beautiful little baby! With some very nice friends.
What a bunch of party animals. Lizette is adorable Candace. So did she cry when you put on the earrings? Or was she a good sport.
Jamie, Surprisingly she didn't cry at all when I put the earrings on her. Tyler said that the close up her she looks unhappy. But she was happy the entire time.
Post a Comment