Thursday, July 19, 2007

Is Men Without Hats Lead Singer Really Vigo the Carpathian?












Ivan Doroschuk, better known as Crazy Face Guy from Men without Hats, has led a simple life; or has he? Why hasn't he had anymore hits after his amazing song, Safety Dance in 1982? His absence from the music scene has raised some interesting questions. It almost seems as though he was possessed by the soul of a mysterious and powerful leader that somehow left his body for an immense portrait that then in 1989 possessed the body of some other guy and was finally vanquished by good 'ol Ray, Winston, Peter, and Egon. Coincidence, I don't think so.

Written by Tyler

5 comments:

Cristin said...

Thank you, Tyler. I took this good info/theory of yours and pasted it into the wikipedia article in the history section on Men without Hats: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Without_Hats#History

You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

I think Tyler needs to start posting a weekly "tyler's theory". on the Barton Family Blog.

Valerie said...

Sure, Tyler could post his theories, but who would want to read them?

LeMira said...

Haha. That's a nice likeness.

Tyler said...

Valerie all I have to say to that is Rar Rar RAR rar rar shut up.