Sunday, September 2, 2007

Butterfly Kisses



So yesterday, we went to the Santa Barbara Natural Museum of History with Erik, Cristin, and Lukie Lassen. It has been at least 10 years since I have gone, and I have been wanting to go for a while now, so I was really excited about going. I was also excited that the Lassen family was going to go with us. On the way up to Santa Barbara, no one knew how to get to the museum. So I called Grammy and Grampy Hall and they gave us directions. When we got to the museum we first saw the Grossology exhibit. That was neat. It talked about all the gross things your body does. Luke was so cute pressing all the buttons he could. Then we went to an insect, with a lots of dead insect. The next thing we went to was the Butterflies Alive Exhibit. That was really neat. It was a mesh room that was full of butterflies. Lizette tried to make friends with the butterflies but we didn't let her touch any, because she might have stiff armed them. By the end of the museum, Lizette had too much excitement for the day.










5 comments:

Katie said...

At first when I saw the pictures I thought, awww how cute. But then I enlarged each of the photos to see what the captions were on the bug pictures. Those are hilarious!! I especially love how Lizette's pheromones are driving Luke crazy. That girl is just like her mommy!

Valerie said...

The pictures are so funny. You can tell by her expressions that she is having a great time!

LeMira said...

How fun and how cute!

Trisha said...

What a cool place to go to. The butterflies are amazing. I wish I could go!

Debi Lassen said...

wasn't it a cool exhibit, those butterlies? We went 2 weeks before you with Hans, Ditte and kids and Kirsten and kids. It was fun to just stay in there for awhile.
Love you Candace, Tyler and Lizette! Your baby is truly beautiful and such a sweeheart.
Love Aunt Debi