Late Labor Day Pictures
We had a great Labor day. Lizette slept until 9:00am. Usually, Tyler and I sleep in until 8:00 am at the latest, even before we had a baby. But Tyler had the day off and I was really tired. I woke up at 6:00 and read then went back to sleep. We went to Tyler's parents house so Tyler could help them with their pool filter. Then we decided to go to the beach. We went to Faria State Beach to met up with my aunt & uncle and their family. We got there about noon. And it was so crowded. We finally found my family, and we were sitting up against the rocks. There was no room. About 45 minutes later, after I fed Lizette and started to get situated. It was high tide and a wave got all our stuff wet. I was so sad. We then packed up because the high tide was coming in.
We then went to my Aunt Gayle and Uncle Peter's house for a family swim party. We had lots of fun. Lizette loves the water. She loves splashing. The water was so nice. It was the perfect temperature. Lizette is definitely a water baby. Lizette liked to paddle on the boogie board, swim with Daddy, and play chicken with Luke. I think that Luke definitely had the advantage, being twice the size of Lizette. There are also pictures of my cousin's son Wyatt. He is such the little dare devil. He jumps off the side of the pool about a five foot jump. I think that is pretty brave for an almost three year old boy. I feel very fortunate to have family close by. I love spending time with both of our families, to create such wonderful memories for Lizette.
By the way, Tyler held his breath underwater for 2:45!!!! Wowie what a hunk!!!
9 comments:
How fun! I think it is so special that you have such a wonderful family all close by. Looks like you had fun! I went to the beach on Labor day too, our area wasn't too crowded...and I wasn't trying to situate myself with a baby either...you are amazing!
That water baby is just like her daddy. Just don't let Tyler see if she can hold her breath for that long.
Looks so fun, and Lizette is getting cuter every time you post pictures of her.
I'm glad you posted pictures of them playing chicken. I must have missed that!
Hello, what kind of mom are you- already letting your daughter show so much cleavage in her little bathing suit. :) She looks so cute- of course I'm jealous that we can't be there to join in the fun, but hopefully someday...!!
Tell Lizette to stop trying to be sexy and keep her bathing suit straps up! JK super cute!!
Well, Lizette can't help it... she DOES take after her mommy! She's luscious! wink wink!
That's nice that Lizette slept in on labor day. She must've decided that it was time for a break.
I really look bald in the picture of me playing with Lizette in the pool...ARGH, its not fair!
Post a Comment