Monday, October 22, 2007

Since I've Been Gone

I know it has been a while, but Lizette and I went to Iowa last Saturday to visit Grandpa and Grandma Hall. Tyler joined us later on Wednesday. It rained everyday except for the last two days (Friday and Saturday), but I enjoy the rain. I got to see some old neighbors. Their daughter, Anna, had a baby about a month after I had Lizette. Her little girl, Scarlett, was so cute. I forgot my camera, but luckily Anna took some pictures. I will post those later. Then I got to see some of my best friends from high school, Katie and Sara. It was nice to see them. They made high school bearable. We did tons of crazy things and it was fun to reminisce. I was glad they were able to meet Lizette, and to see how cute she is in person. We did go shopping at the newest mall while I was there. I really wanted to go to Dillard's, they are the only ones that have my favorite shoes- Gianni Bini. So I was excited. I budgeted it in so that I could get a pair of boots and shoes. I just had to unbudget Tyler's fun. I was able to find two great shoes. Mission Accomplished. And our last day we when to the Zoo for Spooky Eyes (where kids and go and trick or treat). We had a great time..











7 comments:

Trisha said...

Sounds like a fun trip! I LOVE Lizette's cute little costume. She looks adorable.

Erik said...

I like her bunny outfit, makes me think of the playboy mansion. The nude pics in the bath further the hugh heffner association. As a thrid strike, knowing that Candace's favorite song is "Gentlemans Club" by Jean Wycleff, I'm concerned for how you are raising precious little Lizzy. I'm going to call Child protection services right now! No HO Babies!

(Singing loud and obnoxious like Candace does :o)
"Just cause she dances go-go, it don't make her a Ho no, Maxine put your rat shoes on, we going to the disco, We gonna E-E-Elope to Me-eh-eh - exico, Called up my momma and said I'm in love with a stripper Yo!"

Cristin said...

ERIK, how many times do I have to tell you that it is Wyclef Jean, not Jean Wyclef??

Is that carousel horse she's riding on in someone's house?

Ashley said...

I am such a proud Aunt to have such a cute niece. We should take pictures of the girls in their costumes.

LeMira said...

She looks like she enjoyed herself, and she's too cute for words!

Anie said...

I was wondering where you went and why you hadn't posted in FOREVER!! Sounds like you had a fun time (minus the airport delays)! What cute pictures of Lizette! Can't wait to see you in December and get Madi and Lizette together to play!

Katie said...

OK, it is official, you have the cutest baby ever!! She is so precious! Love the pictures. And I am glad you got to go see your dad too!