Baby Carrots
So today, Lizette tried carrots for the first time. It didn't seem to go over quite as well as I would have liked, but ohh well. At least she likes oatmeal. I try to trick her by feeding her a couple bites of oatmeal then sneak some bites of carrots. She gets a little annoyed because she loves oatmeal but not some much of the other stuff.
I know the picture looks like it is all on her bib, but trust me she ate some bites of food...
9 comments:
YUM YUM!! Wow- now I see the use for bibs! Madi has tons of them but we rarely (if ever)use them. I'm glad to see that they will come in use in the near future!! :)
I remember those days. Chloe was very messy especially if she didn't like what I gave her. One day I gave her green beans and she spit it out while making raspberries. Then I had sushi that same night and I showed her edamame and she flinched and starting making raspberries again. She doesn't like a lot of green food.
Do you have any of those big vinyl bibs that you can wipe clean? Those are the best!
BTW, are you aware that the new title of your blog is, "It's Barton Not Farton"? Did Tyler have anything to do with that?
She is so adorable!!!! We should get all our little ones together and have a "short bodies" party.
I love the look on her face! She is so expressive! I am glad you are able to capture all those fun moments with her!
The food is not just all over her bib, but her hands also!
So cute! Such a special time as babies start to eat foods!
Love you all,
Aunt Debi
Have you tried mixing a little bit of the carrots in with the oatmeal? I finall figured that out on the third child and it's a great way to sneak in the veggies. Unfortunatly, it's not so easy with peas!
Post a Comment