Easter Sunday
So Easter this year was a lot different than last year. Lizette was really cute in her Easter dress and she really enjoyed finding her Easter eggs with goldfish and animal crackers. She loved to shake them. She would get really sad when we took them away so she could find her other eggs. I know that next year she is going to love Easter even more, so she could eat all the candy she can get her little hands on. I am happy that this year goldfish and animal crackers is the best thing she could think of. Today she was so funny, she would bring me one of her eggs and point at it until I would open it and let her eat the goldfish. It is the funniest thing. She would get really confused when I opened an Easter egg with nothing in it.
1 comment:
I love how she got confused with the empty eggs. Doesn't all eggs have goldfish in them? You should show her a normal egg and open it and she what her reaction is.
Post a Comment