Just Like Cristin.
Cute Dog right? Lizette got a dog from her grandparents for her upcoming birthday. You can record a message by holding down the right paw, then to play back the message you just press the left paw. When we got the package, I accidentally grabbed it by the right paw and deleted the message that her grandparents left. Anywho, Tyler has been having fun with it ever since. Tyler has recorded the message (just play the video below) at first Lizette didn't know what to think. Now she is like, whatever dad. It made me think, did Cristin have a dog like this growing up, and is this why she is deathly afraid of dogs. I hope Lizette doesn't end up being terrified of dogs, just because Tyler thinks it is funny.....
6 comments:
Leave it to a Daddy to instill fear into their children!
OK, that was freaky
I remember Tyler trying to scare the little kids in the hallway at church. It's funny how times don't change.
How scary....poor Lizette.
At least the dog is cute!
The dog gave me nightmares last night. THANKS.
Post a Comment