Farmers Market
I LOVE THE FARMERS MARKET. I say this almost every week. We walk to the Farmers Market almost every Saturday. I love going to buy my fruits and vegetables for the week. Everything just seems so fresh and I feel like it last a lot longer than stuff from the grocery store and it is cheaper. All the stuff in the picture (minus the baby) we got for $14. If I didn't get the strawberries and the blueberries it would have been under $6. I think that is pretty amazing. Tyler LOVES the carrots. Every time he takes a bite he says, "This is what a REAL carrot should taste like." It makes me laugh every time.
(Tyler is holding on to Lizette's back. So she is not sitting on the counter without parental control)
10 comments:
Does putting Lizette in a bunny costume help with barterting with the farmers market guys?
Wow, I am really impressed. I need to check out my local farmers market. Thanks for the tip!
That produce looks fabulous! I need to find out about that here...
I couldn't post on your Big Sur blog.
I laugh at your proposal and also at the pictures. Lets just camp there and take a leisurely hike.
I like your awesome sites.
Sweet deals! I wish ours were like that. Maybe we'll just have to come to Camarillo. . . :)
Wow that looks so yummy! Why didn't Tyler want to stand in the picture? Is it because he is also wearing a bunny costume? Don't lie!
Seeing those strawberries makes me so incredibly homesick. :(
That makes me want to go to the Farmer's Market now. What time do you usually go? Maybe I'll go with you next time you go! Or see you there! We really need to hang out! Mid April I should be all done with my stem cell transplant stuff so I'm definitely gonna want to do some fun stuff with cool people such as yourself!
My mouth is watering!!!! I am SO jealous!! Produce just isn't the same out here. I hate to admit it but I eat so little vegetables now! I've also substituted eating appleSAUCE instead of apples and frozen blueberries instead of fresh! It's awful! I'm looking forward to the summer because there is an orchard where we go to pick fresh fruit- and it's actually GOOD!!!
Hey! Just got your message on my blog! What time does the Farmer's Market end? Maybe I could meet you around 9:30 or something. I guess I'll see how I feel. We should totally do dinner some night! Weekends are probably best for us if we aren't at the hospital. See you Saturday, maybe!
Post a Comment